A very attractive example of a 105.012 with correct, fat neck pushers. This watch is very attractivly priced as the dial markers and hands have been re-lumed.
I do not know any history of this watch before I acquired it in 2015, when I sent it to STS for service.
I estimate that if the dial was original and looked like this, the price might be over $12,000. I would also say if the lume was reactive, it would be impossible to pronounce for sure it had been adjusted.
- Omega Speedmaster
- Serial 24530329
- Extract shows delivered to Austria 14 December 1965
- Original Fat Neck Pushers
- Original DO90 bezel in Good condition
- leather strap
- James Heyman Re lumed plots and hands – No UV response
- Swiss Tec Service T45262 30 June 2016 / Simon Freese Autumn 2022
- Price is set as VAP (Value as Parts)
- Sold Adam
If you would like to buy this watch, or enquire further, please submit your details below